WIND Mobile and Samsung Canada today announced that the Samsung GALAXY Note II will be arriving this fall. Providing a unique user experience with personalized and expressive content creation, the Samsung GALAXY Note II is the ultimate smartphone for on-the-go productivity.
The GALAXY Note II features a 5.5” (140.9mm) HD Super AMOLED Plus screen, providing breathtaking visuals and crystal clear detail. Its 16:9 screen ratio ensures an immersive and enriched cinema-like video viewing experience, perfect for watching HD videos on-the-go. Its larger screen allows users to see content clearly and vividly, with much enhanced readability. In addition to the stunning content consumption experiences on a larger screen, users will also be able to accomplish more tasks efficiently and create content freely on-the-go, as the GALAXY Note II comes with a thinner and portable body.
“Samsung continues to innovate the GALAXY Note product family with the Samsung GALAXY Note II, which enables users to create content and share like never before,” said Paul Brannen, Vice President, Enterprise Business Solutions at Samsung Canada. “We are thrilled to work with our carrier partners to deliver a device that allows Canadians to maximize their productivity in the workplace and on-the-go.”
Key Product Information:
- 5.5” (140.9mm) HD Super AMOLED Plus screen (1280×720)
- Integrated S Pen Experience, including:
- S Note, S Planner, Email with hand-written integration
- S PEN Keeper
- Quick Command, Easy Clip, Photo Note and Paper Artist
- Enabled for 3G HSPA and 4G LTE Networks
- 1.6GHz quad core processor
- Android™ 4.1 (Jelly Bean) Operating System
- 16GB onboard memory
- Expandable memory up to 64GB with optional microSD™ card
- Standard battery, Li-ion 3100mAh
- 8MP auto focus camera with LED flash, BSI (rear facing camera)
- 1.9MP VT Camera, BSI (front facing camera)
- Full HD (1080p) Playback and Recording
Further details on product and availability will be announced in the coming weeks.